Monday, March 4, 2013

For Sale Canon 7D


 For Sale:  Canon 7D Body


What you get:  Canon 7D Body, a true Canon Grip (I've had nothing but problems when I bought a grip not made by canon). the original battery, charger, original strap and USB cord, all three CD's that have never been open and one instruction book NOT in English.  I"m not sure what I've done with the English book.  But they are available on line as a pdf doc.  And of course I still have the original box.  As you'll see it has a shutter count of 9,857.

I purchased this camera new at Roberts Camera in down town Indianapolis strictly as a backup and as a remote.

Condition Like New.
Reason for selling:  I currently have four bodies, and will be selling two (this one and a 1DIII) to fund the 1DX. 

Asking $900.00 plus actual shipping.  Shipping will be figured using the buyers address and shipping from 46176.  

Payment Method:  PayPal or by by credit card.  

Contact me by email:  warren@robison-photography.com

For specs click on this LINK. (Link will be opened in another window)

Here is a link to all of the available Manuals.  







No comments:

Post a Comment